Author Topic: Bit of a problem!  (Read 4653 times)

Offline Cal Jones

• Planewalker
Bit of a problem!
« on: January 21, 2009, 04:52:34 PM »
My problem isn't the fault of this mod, which is perfect once again. This issue is this: I usually play a neutral-ish tending towards good sort of game, but for once, I wanted to play truly evil, with a 100% evil party and Chaotic Evil PC. I downloaded a couple of evil mod NPCs, one of which is Rylorn the blackguard. He's not caused me any problems as such, except that his first quest is to demand you wipe out everyone at the Radiant Heart. OK, I think, so I miss out on the fallen paladin quest, but never mind, it's not a big deal.
Of course, the problem is when you get the assassination mission to kill the paladin. There is no one in the Radiant Heart to question, so he's not in the prison where he should be. (Even if I spawned in the correct paladin using CLUAConsole, he'd likely be red-circled anyway - even Keldorn was, when I found him in the sewer at the beginning of the Unseeing Eye quest. So I had to kill the poor old sod!)
Is there any variable I can set to get Alex to spawn in the prison or is the only option to tell Lyn I can't do the job?

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Bit of a problem!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 12:58:27 AM »
You can just refuse this quest and ask for another mission - that's what "refuse" option is for.

Yes, you can 1) pause the game, 2) spawn "O#CrAle", 3) CTRL-Y him, 4) return to Lynn - but I'll refuse to treat bugs(if any), so refusing is a better option.

Offline Cal Jones

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 01:53:25 AM »
Ah well I just took your advice, much as it pains me to give up a good paladin slaying.  :D
(I guess in reality he'd be dead, seeing as there are no paladins left, but there you go).

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 01:58:44 AM »
Well, if you knew his story... :) In short, I doubt it.

Offline Cal Jones

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 05:04:45 PM »
I did - second time I played this. :D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: