Author Topic: Can't find saved games or character files (EasyTuTu)  (Read 4056 times)

Offline Iguanaboy

• Planewalker
Can't find saved games or character files (EasyTuTu)
« on: January 02, 2009, 06:30:06 AM »
Hello

I read this thread:

I can't find my saved games!

This is what I have installed:
BGII+ToB
BG+TotSC
BGTutu
TutuSounds
TutuGUIv18
and maybe some other minor tweaks.

I won the final battle and got my final save. "Yay!" I thought, and went merrily to import my char to BGII but I was surprised to see no apparent folder named "Saves" in my Tutu-folder.  Huh I searched for the Final-Save in both my BG and BGII folders but to no luck. Can anyone brighter than me please help me by telling me where I can find my precious savegame?

Re: I can't find my saved games!

Were you using Easytutu or Tutu for international users?

EasyTutu has a 'save' folder with sub-directories that contain the actual save data. There would be a sub-directory called xx-Final-Save (where xx is a 9 digit number of the save slot) with the save contents inside. There would also be sub-directories xx-Auto-Save, xx-Quick-Save, and any other saves you had made. You would just need to copy the entire xx-Final-Save directory to your BGII save folder...

I have the same problem, but I can't find the xx-save subdirectory at all. Can anyone help?

BTW I am using a Japanese version of Vista.

Ta!

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: Can't find saved games or character files (EasyTuTu)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 09:45:20 AM »
Did you install EasyTutu to the default location (a subfolder of Program Files)?  I think that your inability to locate your saves is somehow Vista related (i.e., it's somehow hiding the folder from you).

Are there any Vista users that can comment on what the O/S might be doing here?
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

Offline Rika

• thug life baby
  • Planewalker
Re: Can't find saved games or character files (EasyTuTu)
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »
I've played on vista before, and had no problem locating the specified folder.
So no idea..

(there should be something that disables certain replys from your unread topics folder, as i aint being productive here.. happy newyear)
So if the devil wants to dance with you, you'd better say never cuz the dance with the devil might last you forever

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: