Author Topic: Australia BG fan  (Read 1009 times)

Offline SASS

• Planewalker
Australia BG fan
« on: December 30, 2008, 08:23:34 PM »
Hi there, I'm very new to the whole internet thing but not the PC thing I've loved BG form the age of a child long befor I left home. It reminded me of a game called dark sun, a very very old DnD game. My question is, upon discoving all the mods avalible is it at all possable to down load a version that will run in Austraila? The tu tu I downloaded is only compatable with a Canadian or US version. I'm shure you've had to answer this befor but I'm not shure where to look for the sloution or information other than manualy sifting through the fourms. P.S I would very much appreachate the oppatunity to play with the tu tu mod as the amount of positive feedback has made me imensly curiouse. P.P.S... Sorry about the bad spelling Thanks much SASS

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: Australia BG fan
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 08:26:34 AM »
If you are using an English language version of BG, EasyTutu will work fine for you.  It will most likely work with even a non-English language version, so long as you don't mind playing the game in English.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: