Author Topic: Having an Affair while bonded with Xan  (Read 2056 times)

Offline lac

• Planewalker
Having an Affair while bonded with Xan
« on: November 13, 2008, 06:15:10 AM »
I find it strange that Xan isn't interested in _why_ I had an affair, who with, and whether I still  have feelings for the person I had an affair with.  Was I curious? or tempted? or was I intimidated?  or, as in my case, having slept with Teos in the hopes that this would motivate him to have Imoen released, acting out of some sense of mission, or even altruism?  or was this an experiement to find out how Xan would react?  (Given that he has stopped flirting with me so as to focus my attention on getting to Spellhold, is this some form of revenge?  or loneliness?)  I also think that a particular emotional line is being missed here:  "I was worried about how you would react.  But you are taking things so calmly.  a) thank you b) does this mean that such things really don't matter to you? c) does this mean that you really don't care about me at all?

just an observation, as I roll back to my save where I didn't have the affair.  You see _I_ was curious as to how Xan would have reacted :)

Laura

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: