Author Topic: Chapter 2 or Chapter 6  (Read 8470 times)

Offline kynikos

• Planewalker
Chapter 2 or Chapter 6
« on: February 17, 2009, 09:34:44 PM »
Is this meant to be done in chapter two?  Or can you wait till chapter six after you return from the Underdark?  I think I prefer chapter six if only because Imoen would be in the party then.  I mean if Castor is hitting on all female NPCs, the Imoen encounter ought to be one of the better ones.  Also, I'm ussually a bit streesed by thetime the underdark bit is done.... Dungeon Crawl sounds like it'd be a nice break just about then.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Chapter 2 or Chapter 6
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 12:29:06 AM »
You can certainly wait until Chapter 6, sure thing.

I'm sorry to say we don't have an Imoen reaction for Castor, though. We've got one for Viconia/Nalia/Mazzy/PC/Jaheira/Aerie, but as for Imoen, it's the same as it is in the original game: she won't interject.

Offline kynikos

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 03:14:46 PM »
i ended up doing the mod in chapter 2 cause I still needed some extra coin for Gaelan B (I'm running SCSII with the increased price asked by GB).  Overall an excellent mod.  The art work for the levels was especially good.   I think I would have liked a little more licentious activity from Castor especially in regard to the female NPCs (course, Castor is my favorite from the comic so I'm probably biased). 

Awesome!!

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 12:25:30 AM »
Thank you! And, yes, I loved the comic, too. Kayless did some great writing for the mod - and, naturally, WoRm's artwork is the best. :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: