Author Topic: New soundsets  (Read 2055 times)

Offline strontium dog

• Planewalker
New soundsets
« on: October 10, 2008, 02:15:15 PM »
I've currently offered 2 soundsets-plus-portraits to 1 major BG2-hosting website but they won't get offered for downloading until the next site update, whenever that may be. I'm interested in offering my 2 packs(representing The Kurgan's soundset and portraits from the movie "The Highlander" and the PsiCop Bester's soundset and portraits from the TV series Babylon 5). These are pretty cool, especially The Kurgan's soundset which is particularly useful for evil-aligned PCs. Anyone interested should provide their e-mail-addresses and I'll use megaupload.com to send the data to their e-mail-addresses, forthwithdue to site guidelines, I don't want to post a link for upload). It's just that I've created  such a perfect set of soundsets that I want to share them with as many people as possible.

Offline strontium dog

• Planewalker
Re: New soundsets
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 08:39:57 AM »
Just thought I should mention that  I've since had both BG2-soundsets(1 of "The Kurgan" from the Highlander movie, and 1 of "Bester" the Psi-Cop from the SF TV series Babylon 5) uploaded to sorcerers.net where they are ready for download:-

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_soundsets.php

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: