1. Magickal throwing daggers
2. Can throwing daggers not weigh 1 lb for 10? They seem too heavy and get used up so quickly by "Sureshot" Shar-Teel
3. A magickal "Boomerang" dagger, like the Ax of Hurling, would be nice.
3. Immunity to woodland charm for Druids (Dryad, Hammadryad, maybe Sirine etc)
4. Immunity to Entangle spells (not web) IE free action in tangled woods at 3rd level
5. Illusionist spells - Phantasmal Force with a choice of effects, EG Magick Missile that only does damage on a failed "belief" save, Imp Phantasmal Force with 2-component spells, (sound and vision) EG monsters, Spectral Force for 4-component spells (sight, sound, smell and temp) EG Fireball, Shadow Monster, Demishadow Monsters, Shades, Shadow Magick, Demishadow Magick etc. - some of these might need scripts for dual saves, first a save for disbelief and if that is failed a save for avoiding the believed effect.
err... can't think of anything else at the moment.