Author Topic: Yoshimo diary issue  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Cal Jones

• Planewalker
Yoshimo diary issue
« on: July 11, 2008, 12:35:32 PM »
I've had the Sarevok's remorse component installed on my last three playthroughs with no issues (well, aside from Yoshi's extra dialogue never materialising in SoA).
On my current playthrough I went to take his heart to the priest of Ilmater and, despite using the friend dialogue option and having a heroic rep, I didn't get offered Yoshi's personal effects. Tried several times, and even tried reinstalling the component, but no joy.
I have a fairly small mod-salad installed but I suspect the culprit may be Turnabout, which I am trying for the first time (still in SoA currently so a long way from seeing the conclusion). I'm guessing this because it allows you to summon Yoshimo, but only if you've taken his heart to Ilmater, so it must set a variable somewhere. I know jack about coding but it seems a reasonable assumption to make.
Anyone know if this is the case?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: