Author Topic: How about my half-human/half-halfling npc Solestia?  (Read 21135 times)

Offline ddv

• Planewalker
Re: How about my half-human/half-halfling npc Solestia?
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 07:41:39 PM »
How's solestia coming on? any chance of adding her to my party anytime soon?  ;D

Offline plainab

• Sasha al'Therin
  • Planewalker
    • Infinity Engine Modding
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2009, 03:15:56 PM »
How's solestia coming on? any chance of adding her to my party anytime soon?  ;D
She's not being worked on at the moment. I had taken a bit of a break to try and get some things accomplished on the fixpack. I then got the privilege of actually purchasing the games (yeah no more trips to the library and I get totsc to boot). Turned out that I had weird things happening with Windows XP and the installation of ToTSC onto BG.  That's been solved and a solution added to the fixpack because that needs to have a base install before it starts doing its patches. But before DevSin helped me figure out what was going on, I went off to Icewind Dale and got carried away trying to create a set of party ai scripts.

BG2 is not even installed at the moment. Sort of afraid to see what would happen when I install it. I don't want it to be in the same boat as my BG ToTSC.

That was the long answer....

The short answer: No, she won't be able to be in your party any time soon. Sorry...  :'(
My working mods:
an AI Party Script for BG2 game engine DOWNLOAD LINK ONLY!
Interactive Tweaks for BG series with some IWD support. DOWNLOAD LINK ONLY!
Rest For 8 Hours an IWD mod
-------------------------------------------
My contributions: BG1Fixpack, BG1Tweaks
On Hold: Solestia an NPC for SOA
-------------------------------------------
My website: http://sasha-altherin.webs.com

Offline ddv

• Planewalker
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »
Damn. Don't forget her though, the concept in general and the dialog you've shown us so far are too good to just be abandoned.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: