Author Topic: Twisted Rune  (Read 5300 times)

Offline Shimmer n Fade

• Planewalker
Twisted Rune
« on: July 31, 2008, 04:57:32 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but there isn't much plot surrounding the twisted rune group that one just sort of stumbles over and annihilates...is there? If not it'd be great if someone could make it a project to create a few quests to add some background to that encounter.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Twisted Rune
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 05:07:33 AM »
Yes, true. Several mods tried to fill this niche(including Baldurdash), but I've yet to see something wholesome and logical.

Offline al the dumb

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 07:10:22 PM »
I lack the knowledge of modding to see if my ideas are feasible, but I do have some thoughts on the Rune that might work. Keep in mind that none of these people would be caught dead (sic) in this situation anyway. The Twisted Rune is one of Faerun's most powerful and secret organisations. Killing one of them would be an epic quest, killing so many... Inconceivable.

Al

Offline SentinelBlade77

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 08:20:36 PM »
I admit I know little more than nothing about the Twisted Rune, but this part did always seem lacking in my mind, as I'm sure it did for many others. Just letting y'all know I would also like to see a little expansion on this, maybe tied into another mod if the writer deems it not worthy of a seperate fix. What were the mods you encountered, Kulyok, that touched on this?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: