Author Topic: about save game files..  (Read 1076 times)

serum

about save game files..
« on: July 02, 2008, 04:05:44 PM »
hey..

im using easytutu mod for bg1, in chapter four when i quick saved my game, my pc crashed. then i tried to run tutu again, everythings fine but when i click to load game button game has crashed and pops 1957 error. i track down this error in google, someone says ''you have to delete your last save game then game will run again without probs' i wanna try this but can not find save game folder for tutu. there is no Save folder or etc. can someone help me pls, where is the tutu save game folder or files?

thx anyway.

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: about save game files..
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 06:14:39 PM »
For EasyTutu, your installation folder has a subfolder called "save."  By default, the EasyTutu folder is located at C:\Program Files\BaldursGateTutu (unless you picked a different location during installation).
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

serum

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 01:32:58 AM »
well well.. there is no Save folder at Baldur's GateTutu directory.. i think i really fucked up now... damn damn.

serum

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 12:20:56 PM »
i found the solution. ive enter to game, created a new character then quick saved game. after that i pushed to load game button and vallaaaa! there i saw my last auto save and enter it, everythings fine.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: