Author Topic: Jaheira?  (Read 3252 times)

DM

Jaheira?
« on: June 09, 2008, 09:33:21 PM »
First of all - this is a great mod. From the moment I first heard about it, I proclaimed to all that would hear "The de'Arnise mod is one mod that'll make me reinstall and replay BG2". Now, I've kept true to that promise, and am blown away. Great job!

But - I seem to have run into a bug. You see, I didn't terminate Jaheira's relationship at first, because I was curious to see her conflict with Nalia. When it came, of course I chose our favourite redhair wizardess, and happiness ensured. However, I kept receiving Jaheire related quests: visit to Galvaery, Demien's visit, her going to the Harper Hold, Terminsel appearing, etc. At first I thought this was part of her normal quest, since I never bothered to take her along before, but after I read Terminsel's note it seemed like she was still in love with me, as the letter was signed off "With Nature's Love and Mine". Similarly, the dialogue options I get while rescuing her are strongly romance-y.  I suspect Terminsel will show up soon with the Harper Pin, which I thought was unattainable unless you romanced her.

Everything else, however, works fine. The only complaint is that there's too much time between Nalia's talks - I've shortened it to 1800, but it still doesn't seem to be enough for me, probably because I Ctrl+J maps I've already been on. I've completed every single quest in Athkatla thus far, and, having nothing to do, am forced to go to Spellhold...and she haven't even said she loved me yet.

Oh, and I know this is not your fault at all, but is it possible to make the Lord Farthingham Roenell battle harder? It's ridiculously anticlimatic at the moment.

Thanks, and congratulations on producing such an amazing mod.

DM

Re: Jaheira?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 01:54:46 AM »
Alright.
As it turns out, I'm a total njub. Ignore me, please.

*shamed forever*

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: