Author Topic: Bioware and other romances  (Read 2943 times)

mattde

Bioware and other romances
« on: May 30, 2008, 11:46:22 PM »
Hi all.  I am a long time fan of BG and SOA/TOB.  I have also been interested in the mods for said for a while.  I recently decided to play the game again, but quickly ran into a problem.  I simply speed through the game too fast to complete the Vicionia or Jaheira Romances without outside(ie cheating, or Shadowkeeper) influence.  Is there any way i can speed up the romance dialogue timer in a more permanent way than through cheats?  Great work on TUTU btw, Baldurs Gate was much more fun this time around with Gibberling 3's NPC project.  Though Jaheria came off as a bit of a loose woman in her past.....

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: Bioware and other romances
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 11:58:56 PM »
There is a tweak pack which includes a timer-acceleration component, but it affects all timers. If you play fast, that probably won't bother you, but you have been warned.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

mattde

Re: Bioware and other romances
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »
hmm... seems to have worked a little bit but not a lot.  Does heavy mean a faster algorithim (their word for it not mine) or light?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: