Author Topic: next version?  (Read 2358 times)

Offline Bearwere

• Planewalker
next version?
« on: May 15, 2008, 10:28:34 AM »
it is the most hated question, I know, but no pushing is meant. I just want to start a great walkthrough and wonder if it's worth to wait until the next version or there's no particular timestamp. If that's the case, could anybody post tp2 with known issues corrected? I'd be very grateful.

Offline Ascension64

• Planewalker
Re: next version?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 04:57:12 PM »
Sorry, nothing is ready at the moment. No particular timestamp, either.

Offline Leomar

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 12:34:34 AM »
I just want to start a great walkthrough and wonder if it's worth to wait until the next version or there's no particular timestamp.
Start a great walkthrough?!? Sounds interesting. Can you give us more informations about your plans?

If that's the case, could anybody post tp2 with known issues corrected? I'd be very grateful.
The only changes I can found are in the thread "Bug Reports - v6". There are two solved bugs with an easy description how you can fix these:

Shilo Chen seems to have spawned in the area south of the Friendly Arm Inn - he looks to have replaced Aoln.
http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,24732.msg308483.html#msg308483

Fixes the Bunsen dialog
http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,24732.msg311751.html#msg311751

Greetings Leomar

Offline Bearwere

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 11:54:58 PM »
thanks for the answers. I decided to start a new BG2 game, BG1 have to wait, then.
Leomar, it's relatively great walkthrough (for me:D). I don't use large mods anymore, and most of old mods. Better be safe, otherwise I'll never finish the game

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: