Author Topic: Unable to talk to Belt. + Call upon Holy Might is weird  (Read 3226 times)

Offline Jarin

• Wanderer
  • Planewalker
Unable to talk to Belt. + Call upon Holy Might is weird
« on: April 30, 2008, 12:25:46 PM »
I find myself, somehow, to be unable to talk to Belt. So, this way I somehow can't be transported to the thieves guild so I can KILL SAREVOK!!!. This is, off-course, not so great, becuase when I can't KILL SAREVOK!!! I can't finish the game, and then I can not move on to BG2 with my half-elven Fighter/Mage (well, I can, but I like to complete what I am doeing). So, any advice to help me talkt bo Belt (or use a console somehow?) so I can KILL SAREVOK!!! and live happily after (for a real short while)?

Also, Call upon Holy Might is rather... weird. When I activate it, it gives an description of some sort of Quarterstaff.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 12:53:06 PM by Jarin »

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Unable to talk to Belt. + Call upon Holy Might is weird
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 12:59:14 PM »
What exactly happens if you try to talk to Belt?

Also, Call upon Holy Might is rather... weird. When I activate it, it gives an description of some sort of Quarterstaff.
This sounds more like a dialog.tlk hickup if you use old savegames with new mods installed in a different order.

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
Re: Unable to talk to Belt. + Call upon Holy Might is weird
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 03:08:15 PM »
Have you killed all the Greater Dopplegangers? There are six of them.

None of the strings related to Draw Upon Holy Might are incorrect on my installation, so I am going to assume this is caused by something else.

-Echon

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: