Author Topic: Unkillable Trolls in Minsc's quest  (Read 4111 times)

Offline Black Robed One

• Gentlemanly Magician and
  • Planewalker
Unkillable Trolls in Minsc's quest
« on: April 28, 2008, 03:14:36 PM »
I'll cut to cheese right away: from the Smethy's shop, I am getting teleported to Druids' Glove, where I am attacked by 3 unkillable trolls that just wouldn't drop no matter how much damage you deal to them (even Ctrl + Y that does around 3000 - 4000 damage to them doesn't fall them) and aren't affected by fire/acid damage in any way either...

So, my question is: is there any way to avoid getting teleported to Druids' Glove (and thus, the whole "Trolls" sequence) and/or at least kill these trolls somehow (I would prefer to avoid getting teleported into Druids' Gloves at all, though).

NOTE: I played that mod a year or two ago, and intrestingly enough, remember no trouble with it... (I think in earlier version that I had back then there wasn't Druids' Glove/Trolls part at all, but I don't remember it very well, it was a year or two ago, after all.)

Offline Eleima

• Planewalker
  • Be warned! Stickler for spelling & continuity =*)
    • My Fanfiction.net
Re: Unkillable Trolls in Minsc's quest
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 03:47:16 PM »
Check out my DeviantArt account<br />as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net[/font]

Offline Black Robed One

• Gentlemanly Magician and
  • Planewalker
Re: Unkillable Trolls in Minsc's quest
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 03:55:04 PM »
Thank you very much, Eleima!

I was about to beat Minsc to "Oh, where has Boo gone?" point and wash my hands off him and his quest :-\

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: