Author Topic: Bugs and typos for v1  (Read 4867 times)

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Bugs and typos for v1
« on: March 16, 2008, 03:36:56 AM »
Post them here, please. :)

If you're stuck, please, read your journal first. If it doesn't help, consult the readme. If you've screwed up, reload. If it still doesn't help, feel free to open a new topic - I'll be glad to help.

Zerus46

Re: Bugs and typos for v1
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 12:54:09 AM »
ok sorry I don't think your mod is cauisng this but I need help and you seem to know a lot. Ok for some reason yaga shura isn't turning un invincable. I have never had this problem before but it is extremely annoying since I cant advance. Please help me.

Zerus46

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 01:01:45 AM »
ok I killed him through intelligence drain with shapechange. If you can help me figure out why he was doing that it would be cool but no rush thank you.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 02:03:16 AM »
I'm flattered you would ask me about this, but I'm afraid Assassinations only affects the SoA part of the game.

However, I've seen this bug report in various forums, and I usually recommend setting this variable via console(either a ToB-affecting mod prevented it from setting, or it's a random fluke):
CLUAConsole:Global("YagaShuraHeart","GLOBAL",2)

merlac

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 03:44:12 AM »
Not sure whether it's a bug or intentional, but since you mentioned only the -2 reputation loss in the FAQ I'd post it here.

*spoilers be here*

on the mission to kill the officer tracking you down I got a -2 reputation loss for attacking the officer (14->12) and a -7 (!) for actually killing him (12->5). Sure you're in the docks area and can buy it back at the temple without much trouble, but I think 7 is too big a hit to reputation. With a paladin in your party or a lower starting rep even rangers would lose there status and become fallen.

I don't have a savegame of that point in the game anymore, but I could start a new game to see if the bug/event is reproduceable.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 03:55:18 AM »
Thank you for reporting! I'll look into it.