Author Topic: Question on Improved Druid grove/Improved Faldorn  (Read 3387 times)

Offline MacrosB

• Planewalker
Question on Improved Druid grove/Improved Faldorn
« on: March 15, 2008, 09:44:29 AM »
I have a couple of questions on the Improved Druid Grove part of the Tatics Mod.
The read me mentions that new creatures including shambling mounds and earth elementals have been added but I haven't run into any of those.  Are they still suppose to be in the Mod?
The main question is about Faldorn.  When I challenge her she starts off as the leopard.  Isn't she suppose to change to the leopard during the fight?  Also,  I cannot seem to hit her with any weapons I have including the Flame Tongue +4 that I picked up in the fight right before her.  I also tried a non magical weapon but couldn't hit her with that either.  Is there some specific weapon you need to hit her? I am able to avoid dying for a long time but I just cannot damage her so she eventualy gets me.  Any help is appreciated.

Zolt

Re: Question on Improved Druid grove/Improved Faldorn
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 09:46:13 PM »
For some reason she's got stoneskin. Your hits should connect after a while but she's simply unbeatable without "cheating" (ie boosting yourself before the challenge and passing items to your druid character after the fight starts), which is why I eventually uninstalled improved faldorn.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: