Author Topic: issue with Indira  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Avalanche

• Planewalker
issue with Indira
« on: February 25, 2008, 12:08:57 AM »
I looked all over this forum and may have missed something but heres my little issue

I managed to get Indira to show up which was great but unfortunately she has a different name (finch) and talks like a librarian.  That wouldn't be so bad aside from I already have a character named finch who is a librarian in my party and I was kind of hoping for well Indira in name and voice  I have uninstalled installed and the re-downloaded uninstalled installed and reinstalled Indira and that did improve from last issue (options for PC conversation strait from Indira's list (or issue before where it just says my name repeatedly and I have to guess where unwritten answers are)) as well as reinstalled finch (I was afraid to uninstall her because she is in my party and I wasn't sure if that would glitch it somehow)

If anyone could help me with that it would be great
Thanks in advance

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: issue with Indira
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 03:15:29 AM »
It looks like your dialog.tlk strings are scrambled, probably from installing two mods at the same time. I recommend reading about Building and Restoring a Clean Install, which is what you will have to do, I'm afraid.

And welcome to PPG: I hope it'll have it fixed in no time, and you'll continue enjoying your game.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: