Author Topic: Romance compatability  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Slayer298

• Planewalker
Romance compatability
« on: February 06, 2008, 08:00:36 PM »
Hi. I didn't see it under the FAQ or by anyone else so I'm asking. Are there any incomaptabilities with any mods such as Weimer's Tactics or the G3 mods that add to the De'Arnise Keep/Torgal? Thanks in advance.

Bill Gopher

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: Romance compatability
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 08:48:07 PM »
Not to our knowledge. If somebody places the tarrasque in Nalia's bedroom or something it might make for an embarrassing situation late in the romance, but none of the basic "TorGal doesn't suck so much" tweaks will bother us one way or another.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Slayer298

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 09:01:52 PM »
Ok and thanks!
BTW, I've been looking forward to this mod since I first heard of it a while ago, thanks for getting it out.  :)

Offline shiroryu

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 11:43:31 PM »
Speaking of bedroom choice, what made you pick that room as Nalia's bedroom? I recall that there's a troll in there when you come first-time through the keep. Wonder how hard the troll smell is to get out. (that's why the nookie is so delayed, Nalia has had to clean the room up first!) I had delusions of getting it on in Delcia's chamber/Golem room/Study  ;D
"Kneel before the Lord Dragon, or you will be knelt." - Mazrim Taim, Wheel of Time

"Right. I had to get up at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down at the mill and pay the mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our mother and father would kill us and dance on our graves singing Halleluja. "

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 11:45:50 PM »
It just... looked like it was hers?
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline shiroryu

• Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 11:50:12 PM »
Does she say "here's my room" when she comes to it in the game? She does point out the different rooms in the house as you walk if everything works normally. Just curious. Will check her .d files when I get home.
"Kneel before the Lord Dragon, or you will be knelt." - Mazrim Taim, Wheel of Time

"Right. I had to get up at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down at the mill and pay the mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our mother and father would kill us and dance on our graves singing Halleluja. "

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: