I have done nothing for a very long time.
Over christmas, I will be making a firm effort to catch up on the state of things and resolve outstanding issues that are my responsibility.
With BG1UB (fingers crossed) more or less out of the way, D0Tweak is the next easiest mod to fix.
Currently I am aware of the following issues to look into:
- I have neglected a LOT of translations. Sorry!
- Walking Speeds component can be removed because Cam has it now. Hahahahaha. Sucker.
- Break down isntallation options for NPCs/summons set off traps.
- NPCs set off traps where they shouldn't: tanner in his own house, various in Irenicus' dungeon, others?
- BG1 Summoning skeletons are sucking a whole lot of monster genitals? They're actually BG1-faithful, but in this case that appears to equate to "suck". Thoughts?
- New summons not assigned scripts.
- PSIONIC _SUPERIOR_INVISIBILITY causing install warnings.
Can anyone else point to anything else I should be aware of?