Author Topic: Small question  (Read 3484 times)

Offline Daulmakan

• Comfortably numb
  • Planewalker
Small question
« on: December 17, 2007, 05:44:30 AM »
In the dialogue with Melissan in the Pocket Plane, after she reveals her plan, Kelsey says (25FWKI.tra, @41):

"That you would USE us! Use the woman I love for that death and destruction, damn you, I don't care what you are, you are going to pay!"

To whom is he referring to? My PC is male and I never had Imoen in the party.

Offline RavenBlack

• Planewalker
    • MySpace
Re: Small question
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 03:12:07 PM »
In the dialogue with Melissan in the Pocket Plane, after she reveals her plan, Kelsey says (25FWKI.tra, @41):

"That you would USE us! Use the woman I love for that death and destruction, damn you, I don't care what you are, you are going to pay!"

To whom is he referring to? My PC is male and I never had Imoen in the party.

Do you have Nalia in your party, by any chance? :) That's pretty funny.

Seriously, it looks like a couple global conditions should've been slipped in, so that it would've only triggered if the player was on either romance path...or maybe a little editing so that it would've said "my friends" instead...:)

*returns to chuckling*

Offline Daulmakan

• Comfortably numb
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 04:09:13 PM »
Nope, didin't have Nalia (and I don't think I had them both at the same time in SoA, either).

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 10:08:04 AM »
Imoen, not Nalia. Kelsey is referring to Imoen. That doesn't explain why he's saying it if she was never in the party, mind you, but that's who he thinks he's talking about, anyway.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline RavenBlack

• Planewalker
    • MySpace
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 07:46:44 PM »
Imoen, not Nalia. Kelsey is referring to Imoen. That doesn't explain why he's saying it if she was never in the party, mind you, but that's who he thinks he's talking about, anyway.

The Nalia comment was a joke :) (Plus she's basically Imoen v2 with a Robin Hood complex...there's not much difference between them!)

I always thought it was in reference to the PC. He stays away from Imoen in my games. :)

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 09:17:16 PM »
Oh. Maybe it is the PC after all. As I was explaining to Kulyok earlier today, I have basically forgotten almost everything about how I used to make mods, sad to say...
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Mike1072

• Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 11:26:20 PM »
Kelsey was romancing Imoen in my last game, but the timing of that line sounded like he was referring to CHARNAME.  I had to think about it for a second before I made sense of it.

Amgot

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 06:46:33 AM »
By the way, I have been playing a full SoA + ToB game as a paladin (romancing Jaheira) with both Kelsey and Imoen in my party. But Kelsey never romanced Imoen in ToB. Is this normal?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: