Author Topic: Question about CN Anomen Romance  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Khaira

• The dark elf maiden of chaos...
  • Planewalker
  • I <3 Gorillaz
    • Visions of a Senshi fan
Question about CN Anomen Romance
« on: October 17, 2007, 09:37:01 PM »
K wasnt sure if I should put this here but I didnt know if it fit the Flirt Packs section or not. Im currently trying the whole Anomen fails the test path making him CN since ive always played him as a goodie goodie I wanted to see how it was with him as a not so pious figure.  Weve been adventuring for abit now after he killed Saerk and his Daughter and hes not even talked to my Pc again nor has the letter from his father arrives that sets him out to leave the party again. Im wondering if I did something wrong? I see that the Romancecheck is set to 3 as well though when I try talking with him all I get is that he is too busy. I was just wondering if theres an auto kill when you make him bad that I just didnt notice?  I obviously didnt do anything to make him not rejoin or run away after the Saerk thing so I dunno maybe its just taking abit.
in a world of chaos there are no such things as friends or foes, randomness guides and terror awaits you.

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: Question about CN Anomen Romance
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 10:25:01 AM »
If it's set to 3, then yeah, the romance is over. Not sure what might have happened. You might try forcing the variable to 2 and see if he'll pick things back up, though.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Khaira

• Planewalker
  • I <3 Gorillaz
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 02:16:32 PM »
alright thanks just wanted to make sure and heck if anything I'll just romance kelsey I was just curious on how different he acts when hes not so goodie.
in a world of chaos there are no such things as friends or foes, randomness guides and terror awaits you.

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 02:41:18 PM »
Well, it varies. CN Anomen gets some new soundset items (which people generally prefer to the old ones, although they don't suit his old character), and he does potentially fly into a homicidal rage at both Keldorn and Aerie, so yeah, kinda different. :)
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Bookwyrme

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 02:46:46 PM »
Well, it varies. CN Anomen gets some new soundset items (which people generally prefer to the old ones, although they don't suit his old character),

They don't suit the new CN  "on edge and prone to homicide" character v. well, either, IMHO.*

and he does potentially fly into a homicidal rage at both Keldorn and Aerie,

There's no follow-up to this or anything, though, so the "different" is kept pretty irrelevant.

*IMHO, they actually suit Sir Anomen better as he's finally gotten what he's dreamed about & can relax a bit, but that's very subjective.

Stop by my blog over at Bookwyrme's Lair, my collection of reviews, pictures, and general ramblings. I also review comics and books over at FanboyNation.

Offline Khaira

• Planewalker
  • I <3 Gorillaz
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 10:22:11 PM »
Ahh I see unfortunately when I tried using Shadowkeeper to reset the RomanceActive it threw everything wonky. Not only did the fight between him and kesely start up almost automatically but then he kept going on about having to take the test which at that point he had failed. When I tried talking to him the scripts from the flirt pack showed up in spanish lol. What Ive decided to do is go to one of my old save game files from right before I decided to push him towards killing Saerk try the path one more time and if it dont work screw it Ive romanced Anomen alot since I first played the game he can take a break for a fresher romance. Though Im torn cause I loved the whole Imoen Kesely thing even the cutesy talk because of the way Saervok wants to kill them in TOB LOL.

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 08:08:37 AM »
Your flirts are showing up in Spanish because that is the language you selected, according to your WeiDU log.

Offline Khaira

• Planewalker
  • I <3 Gorillaz
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 03:16:19 PM »
hehe I had no idea i could have sworn I picked English gonna go fix that now but I figure I may as well start that thing over see if I may have said the wrong thing when he decided to kill Saerk, for some reason it just got my curiosity up to romance a CN Anomen.

Offline Bookwyrme

• Planewalker
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 04:45:51 AM »
There's one bit where the advice you give LG (to be) Ano  & the advice you give CN (to be) Ano are opposites.  I tripped over that, at one point (Actually, more than  one b/c I messed up LG (to be)  on that, first run).
Stop by my blog over at Bookwyrme's Lair, my collection of reviews, pictures, and general ramblings. I also review comics and books over at FanboyNation.

Offline Khaira

• Planewalker
  • I <3 Gorillaz
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 09:51:18 PM »
thanks come to think of it I think I did conflict advice and probably wrecked the romance for CN Ano ive gone back to an old save and going to try again lol darn my curiousity