BG1 Completed Mods > Tutu Mods and Modding

Xan's friendship path for BG1 is here!

(1/12) > >>

Kulyok:
This small mod makes me feel insignificant.

If you see any point in downloading and playing Xan BG2 NPC, Xan Romance and player-initiated talks from BG1 NPC Project, or Xan BG2 Soundset (that's a lot of Xans, right?), give this mod a try.

Sixteen sequential Xan-initiated banters, and four additional Xan-initiated banters in Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7 - if you're not romancing the poor guy.

This mod is available for BG(no conversions), Tutu/EasyTutu conversion, BGT conversion, BG:EE, and EET conversion in English, French, German and Russian.

Download the mod at PPG.
Download the mod at GitHub

FurryFury:
Looks like it's incompatible with "Quests and Interjections" component of BG1NPC. With this component installed, when Xan tries to initiate a friend-talk, a PID starts :( W/o Quests and Interjections everything's fine, writing's great as usual with your mods :)
Oh, and there are some lore-related mistakes in dialogue about Faerunian history, is this intentional or not? I'm talking about Age of giants (which happened after the demise of creator races, not before) and Plane of Faerie having been destroyed by elves (although the latter isn't set in stone, IIRC).

Kulyok:
Ah, weights. You can just try and install it before BG1 NPC, I suppose, but anyway, okay, I'll make a v2 when I come home. Sorry for the inconvenience!

--- Quote ---Oh, and there are some lore-related mistakes in dialogue about Faerunian history, is this intentional or not? I'm talking about Age of giants (which happened after the demise of creator races, not before) and Plane of Faerie having been destroyed by elves (although the latter isn't set in stone, IIRC).
--- End quote ---

The giants were, strictly speaking, before the Creator Races, yes - simply because they were the offspring/related to titans, the First Race. However, they didn't die out entirely in the Great Glacier, so they co-existed for some time, and, of course, while the Creator Races died out, giants and their kin are still alive, so there might be some confusion.

The latter isn't set in stone, and the Plane of Faerie still exists in the multiverse, as far as I am aware of. Sources might vary. Sources always vary. :)

FurryFury:
Well, FR Campaign Setting (3 ed.) says Creator Saurial Race was the first, that's what I meant :) Still, it's not that big an issue, history isn't (and shouldn't) be too precise a thing.

berelinde:
Actually, it's perfectly believable that Xan might have been snoozing for that particular elven history lesson, or gotten things a bit jumbled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version