Author Topic: CamDawg says: this should really be in the (Easy?)TUTU core  (Read 903 times)

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
... though I don't think I'll be running the conversion ever again - my current TUTU game is nice and cosy - I thought this might be worth duplicating here(here's the original thread):

In BG2, day and night works fine. 6-7am: sunrise, day starts. 20pm - sunset. 21pm - night, and so on. It is light at midday, it is dark at midnight - everything is clear.

In (Easy)TUTU, though, the game starts at midnight(Day 0, Hour 0), and it's day. And night stretches from 16pm to 0am, approximately. With romances, time-of-day-related talks and shifted sunsets/nights, it confuses me to no end; besides, it does not seem to be very logical.

My suggestion is: perhaps a tweak, so that the game either starts at real midnight(dark), or that daylight remains, but it's 7am?

Offline cmorgan

• Planewalker
  • Searcher of Bugs
Re: CamDawg says: this should really be in the (Easy?)TUTU core
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 02:00:23 PM »
We may want to recheck this against JadeLarl's graphics thing - for some reason I remember someone posting that some versions of the Tutu GUI had day reversed with niht. Not sure if therse interact, but we should check Tutu v4, EasyTutu, and the GUI.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 02:07:38 PM »
Right, I do have the latest version of GUI, TUTU GUI 1.5 - the effect wasn't mentioned in the readme, though. Will uninstall and check.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 02:15:02 PM »
Checked with/without TUTU GUI, new game/save game: same result. Day at midnight. (EasyTUTU!)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: