Author Topic: favorite flirt, round 2  (Read 28081 times)

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
Re: favorite flirt, round 2
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2006, 04:32:47 PM »
Ooh. I haven't tried the "bathe with Anomen" one, or Kelsey, either for that matter. I'll have to try it and see what I've been missing!

And I don't recall the rose flirt, so I mustn't have had it crop up. Then again, the last time I was romancing Anomen, my computer took a nose-dive and I had to do a lot of reinstallations, losing the saved games, so maybe it was on cue.

Offline Riviera

• Insanity and Randomness Incarnate
  • Planewalker
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2006, 02:09:18 AM »
Anomen really had a lot of sweet ones.. I've always had a soft spot for the knightly, Sir Lancelot types. I've never tried the CN path, I've only taken the LG one.

The one I liked best though, the one that gave me such warm fuzzies... waaaaaas.. *drum roll*

~~Spoiler! Highlight to read!~

*Through the flirt menu of the LG path*
Charname: Anomen, thank you for standing by me through all of this.

Anomen: Ah, my love. (Anomen stops dead in his tracks, catching you around the waist with one strong solid arm and sweeping you up against his chest. Though for a moment you think he means to kiss you, he instead presses his cheek to yours and pulls you tight in a lingering, sheltering embrace.)

(No further words are exchanged as the two of you simply take comfort, and strength, from one another's nearness. When at last he sets you free, there is a fleeting glitter in his eyes that he can't quite blink away before you see it.) 

(http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/Cylana/icon_heart.gif)

Yeah, he has some offputting moments... but at first I either just thought they were kinda funny, or let em go on by. Once I found out a bit of WHY he acted that way, I really started to feel for him. I guess you can say I'm squarely in Team Anomen. (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/Cylana/biggrin.gif)
NPC favorites:

Xan
Kivan
Solaufein
Tsujatha

Note that they are all elves <3

Offline PrincessSuzie

• Planewalker
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2007, 06:47:20 PM »
without a doubt Anomen flirt is the best. He's so romantic and silly at the same time. Irresistible!  ;)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: