Author Topic: favorite flirt, round 2  (Read 28082 times)

Offline Aurora

• commissioner of sprinkles
  • Planewalker
  • I am following my fish.
    • Fafblog!
Re: favorite flirt, round 2
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2004, 07:42:23 PM »
I deleted Kelsey 'cause he was totally creepy. I could almost feel his eyes groping me - yes, eyes, as his hands and other parts were busy with a copy of Playelf.

(yes, yes, link not work-safe, also totally gross, etc.)
Well, there was this doggy. He was a very clever doggy. He said things like...like... "I would feel infinitely more comfortable in your presence if you would agree to treat gravity as a law, rather than one of a number of suggested options."

Offline neriana

• Planewalker
    • Darien NPC for BG2
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2004, 04:30:23 PM »
I could almost feel his eyes groping me -

And this is a bad thing?  ;D
The color of infinity inside an empty glass.

Offline Pirengle

• Spoony Bard
  • Planewalker
  • Why do people always steal my taglines? WHY?!
    • Pirengle's Soundsets
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2004, 03:55:49 AM »
AERIE: Her ToB interests are cute. "(Aerie places her hands tentatively on your hips, mouth widening into an endearingly sly grin. Her eyes travel down your chest to a point below your waist, and she murmurs with a hint of shyness as she sidles close.) 'I hope you will not be too weary this evening, my love.' (She kisses you very sweetly, but you feel a hint of passion that tells you her thoughts are far from innocent.)

JAHEIRA: This one makes me giggle. "<CHARNAME>, have you seen my... never mind. It is quite clear what you have been looking for."

VICONIA: I think <CHARNAME>'s muff-diving complements Corvis' favorite flirt tit for tat. Not a big Viconia fan.

ANOMEN: Can't pick out an exact favorite, but I like the near-duplicate LG/CN version flirts, like the hand kiss. Nice weaving of personalities there.

KELSEY: I don't have the Kelsinator installed at the moment, but his abandoned protest when <CHARNAME> saddles his thigh provides a chuckle or two.
I've given up on the light of good.

Offline Minarvia

• Planewalker
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2005, 09:00:25 AM »
I really love to blow into Kelsey's ear!  Also, his bathing sequences were great.
As for Anomen, bathing was great, but I love spank him and he catches my character and swats her behind!
I never have seen the rose flirt, tho.  : (
Also, Anomen's kissing the palm and wrist is SO romantic!

Offline Minarvia

• Planewalker
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2005, 02:39:59 AM »
Finally saw Anomen's rose flirt and it is so ROMANTIC!!!  How can any gal resist?  Also, loved it when he swatted her behind and kissed her!  But the sweetest is when he kisses her when her head is almost upside down and she is dizzy and he says "just a little kiss, my lady, no cause for alarm!"
I know that it is politically correct in the forums to hate Anomen but I like him and given a chance he is such a great lover!  What gal can resist a strong man with passion, chivalry, and a bit of arrogance?  Sir Lancelot with a twist!!!

Offline Grim Squeaker

• Fallen
  • Planewalker
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2005, 03:14:17 AM »
I completely forgot about that rose flirt - it's so romantic.  My boyfriend actually used to get jealous of the flirtpacks, god knows why :P

* Grim Squeaker buys roses
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

Offline Xiao

• Planewalker
  • Do not taunt Happy Fun Xiao.
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2005, 07:59:29 AM »
Finally saw Anomen's rose flirt and it is so ROMANTIC!!!  How can any gal resist?  Also, loved it when he swatted her behind and kissed her!  But the sweetest is when he kisses her when her head is almost upside down and she is dizzy and he says "just a little kiss, my lady, no cause for alarm!"
I know that it is politically correct in the forums to hate Anomen but I like him and given a chance he is such a great lover!  What gal can resist a strong man with passion, chivalry, and a bit of arrogance?  Sir Lancelot with a twist!!!
Oh god yes, the rose flirt... good thing I was sitting down, I went weak in the knees over that.  Yeah, for him I'll put up with some annoying crap at the start, but only because I know for sure what's coming later on.  The advantage of computer romance vs. RL - you can get accurate spoilers on the former, while we all know that waiting for anyone to change IRL is pretty futile typically.

Haven't seen the bathing flirts from him (I installed the pack late in ToB) or Kelsey (on my current play-through), though - sounds yummy.

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2005, 08:05:21 AM »
Bathing flirts are PC initiated and you can only bathe in certain places.  Indoors, in any inn and outdoors in TOB umm, I think it's that first outdoor area that you can get to outside of Saradush (I know you can't at the Oasis, but try outdoor areas where there's water.)
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

Offline SeanFan

• Planewalker
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2005, 09:34:29 AM »

Eral, hey, ERAL! Looks like we've got another candidate for Team Anomen!

BTW, I like a lot of the flirts mentioned, but I think my favorite is the "I'm feeling unlucky" one, especially the last line when he says "My apologies, but I felt...I felt that had to be done" after kissing <CHARNAME>.

Offline Xiao

• Planewalker
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2005, 08:03:39 AM »
Finally got far enough into this game with Kelsey to see bathing flirts - mm, fun!  I've had him reluctantly protesting on a few occasions that we just don't have the time! :D

And I got a Valentine's Day present from Kelsey this morning.  I started up the game to get in a little progress before work - made it to Brynnlaw (IIRC - the sailing town at Spellhold) last night and stopped in the inn.  Soon after loading up the game, while still in the inn, Kelsey did the massage that I'd been hearing about.  *growl*

It was only after leaving the house that I realized I should have told my husband while on my way out that he was going to get it tonight. ;)

Offline Minarvia

• Planewalker
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »
I'm on my 3rd Kelsey game and I STILL haven't gotten the massage!  (Snarl...)  Guess I'll have to resign myself to the fact that I may never get to see that one.  At least I did see his banter with Imoen where she alludes to him asking the pc for something "weird." 
I love the "staff of the magi" flirt!

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2005, 10:12:03 AM »
Hang out in an inn for a while to get the massage flirt.
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

Offline Minarvia

• Planewalker
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2005, 11:32:42 AM »
Okay, I'll try that.  Thanks Kismet.  It's just a little frustrating to read about this and I'm on my 4th Kelsey game and have never seen that one! 
I also wonder if anyone gets a little annoyed when Kelsey repeatedly refuses to bathe with the pc!  After all, he's supposed to be in love with the pc and he's so highly...you know...that it seems weird that he would refuse such an opportunity!

Offline Xiao

• Planewalker
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2005, 11:56:30 AM »
Okay, I'll try that.  Thanks Kismet.  It's just a little frustrating to read about this and I'm on my 4th Kelsey game and have never seen that one! 
I also wonder if anyone gets a little annoyed when Kelsey repeatedly refuses to bathe with the pc!  After all, he's supposed to be in love with the pc and he's so highly...you know...that it seems weird that he would refuse such an opportunity!
Wild guess is maybe it was coded that way to keep us from getting bored of it, since (IIRC) there are only two indoor bathing flirts and one outdoor, and all of them are rather long passages.  Keeps it something to look forward to instead of 'oh, bathing, blah... maybe I'll just grab him under his robes again.'  I just attribute it to wearing him out now and then. :D

I'm just disappointed that I've only seen the outdoor bathing flirt once.  I loved the turn of phrase when he submerges to heat up the water, about the "sorcerous king of the mermen."

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2005, 12:39:17 PM »

Wild guess is maybe it was coded that way to keep us from getting bored of it, since (IIRC) there are only two indoor bathing flirts and one outdoor, and all of them are rather long passages.

Part of it is wanting to keep it fresh, yes, and part of it is just that even Kelsey isn't ALWAYS in the mood.

There should be more than just the one, though, at least between SOA and TOB. I generally tried to shoot for two "real" ones.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Xiao

• Planewalker
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2005, 01:13:50 PM »
Part of it is wanting to keep it fresh, yes, and part of it is just that even Kelsey isn't ALWAYS in the mood.
I'm half-expecting to hear him whimper the next time I tell him he's in for it that night...  Poor guy. :)

There should be more than just the one, though, at least between SOA and TOB. I generally tried to shoot for two "real" ones.
Oh cool, something new to find then.  I'd only seen the one outdoor bathing flirt that I quoted from, and the rest of the times I tried, he said we had too much other stuff to do.  Next mission: Find a nice, secluded pond!

Offline Minarvia

• Planewalker
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2005, 11:43:30 AM »
Thanks Kismet, I finally got the massage and it was so worth it to hang around an inn and wait for it!!  I must say that any gal who would choose to ascend after finding such a sweet guy would have to be crazy.
As for the comment that even Kelsey wouldn't always be in the mood...well, I was mostly kidding, but he IS a highly ummm...motivated...young man and I happen to have a husband of nearly 8 years who I must admit has NEVER turned down such opportunities.  Maybe I have an unusual marriage?  (Not complaining tho)

Offline Xiao

• Planewalker
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2005, 11:53:09 AM »
As for the comment that even Kelsey wouldn't always be in the mood...well, I was mostly kidding, but he IS a highly ummm...motivated...young man and I happen to have a husband of nearly 8 years who I must admit has NEVER turned down such opportunities.  Maybe I have an unusual marriage?  (Not complaining tho)
The way I figure it, spending your days and nights chasing down a sadistic fiend, fending off bounty hunters and monsters during most of your waking moments, not to mention hiking for days across the countryside, tends to really wear a guy out. :)

Offline Minarvia

• Planewalker
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2005, 12:08:44 PM »
You're probably right, and doing tons of walking or whatever on the caravan runs couldn't be as bad as all that.  He DID find energy for "blankets and affections" after all.  But he has constant rushes of magical energy and I would think that the pc would wear out before our sorcerer!  She has had her soul stolen and been on a grueling journey for probably longer than him.  Just a thought.  Besides, even a highly motivated young lady would need peace and quiet sometimes, too, I would imagine.  But this brings to my mind a question about Minsc.  He, according to Solaufein, is action action action, with endless butt kicking for goodness.  Where does he get all his energy and strength?  Off topic, I know, it is just a random thought.  Possibly he is motivated by memories of Dynaheir and Boo's unerring sense of hamster direction.  : )

Offline Xiao

• Planewalker
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2005, 08:24:49 AM »

For the Kelsey fans who haven't harassed him much about bathing and might've missed this too, I found a third outdoor bathing flirt with Kelsey last night (yes, this is more on-topic for the Kelsey forum, but it fits in this thread as it developed).
1. The "sorcerous king of the mermen" bath
2. The bath where a little rain shower comes along
3. The bath where he holds you close at the end and says how much he loves sharing moments like that with you.

I was in ToB when I found it, no idea if it's available in SoA as well.

Anyone else find it amusing that the "never mind" option is "Leave Kelsey unmolested"?  How apropos... I'd almost feel bad except that he typically doesn't try hard to discourage when my character is getting amorous.  ;D

Moongaze

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2005, 12:30:49 PM »
Mine? Hmm...let me think...

Aerie- Most of her ToB flirts, though I feel it's a little wrong to take her hand and shove it into my characters trousers, no matter how deeply in love they are. And making her blush. I adore seeing her cheeks redden.

Jaheira- Hmm... I can't remember it much... though it's fun to see her approaching you with certain ideas, and then claim it's different. Heh.

Viconia- Not a Viconia fan here, but I once made a screenshot of the "fondle her backside" flirt, where she grabs a stick and beats your behind raw.

PC- *fondles*
Viconia- Attacks PC
Viconia did 4 damage to PC

Anomen- Haven't been playing with the Anomen flirts that much. I always like to tease him, though.

Kelsey- Hmm... there were quite a lot I liked, though I'd prefer some without voicing. Is there a semi-voiced version of Kelsey, btw?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 02:09:01 PM by Moongaze »

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2005, 04:58:04 PM »
Kelsey- Hmm... there were quite a lot I liked, though I'd prefer some without voicing. Is there a semi-voiced version of Kelsey, btw?

No, nor will there be. If you want to go decimate the audio, you can delete lots of FWKLSYxx.wav files by hand.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline RavenBlack

• Planewalker
    • MySpace
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2005, 08:42:38 PM »
Looks like I'm going to have to go for another play-through with Kelsey, because I've never seen the outdoor bathing flirts. Yay for something to look forward to :)

I don't know if this is just me, but I usually end up getting the massage flirt almost directly after the Slayer dream if I take up Saemon's boat offer out of Brynnlaw. Yum. Of course, I can leave it on pause for a while and almost certainly guarantee that a flirt of some sort will be waiting for me when I decide to unpause. :)

I've only tried the Anomen bathing flirts once, just to appease the little imp that dwells in me. Was the one with the 45 year old's rear end. Made me feel so guilty :)

Anyways, the play-through I finished almost 2 hours ago was rather flirt-rewarding. Got the unlucky flirt twice, the "begrudge one little kiss" flirt once, and, wonder upon wonders...I was on the 4th floor of Watcher's Keep earlier today, headed south to tackle the fishy thingies (were they Sahuagin?), when the rose showed up. Thank all that's holy that I was sitting down...sweet eroticism at its best.

Offline SeanFan

• Planewalker
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2005, 11:25:13 PM »
Looks like I'm going to have to go for another play-through with Kelsey, because I've never seen the outdoor bathing flirts. Yay for something to look forward to :)

I don't know if this is just me, but I usually end up getting the massage flirt almost directly after the Slayer dream if I take up Saemon's boat offer out of Brynnlaw. Yum. Of course, I can leave it on pause for a while and almost certainly guarantee that a flirt of some sort will be waiting for me when I decide to unpause. :)

I've only tried the Anomen bathing flirts once, just to appease the little imp that dwells in me. Was the one with the 45 year old's rear end. Made me feel so guilty :)

Anyways, the play-through I finished almost 2 hours ago was rather flirt-rewarding. Got the unlucky flirt twice, the "begrudge one little kiss" flirt once, and, wonder upon wonders...I was on the 4th floor of Watcher's Keep earlier today, headed south to tackle the fishy thingies (were they Sahuagin?), when the rose showed up. Thank all that's holy that I was sitting down...sweet eroticism at its best.

Makes me wonder...where the hell did Anomen get a rose in the middle of Watcher's Keep?  :)

You should definitely try the bathing flirts again. There's a least one really good indoor one and a couple of good outdoor ones you shouldn't miss.

Offline Veloxyll

• Seeker of Shiny Things
  • Planewalker
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2005, 11:33:43 PM »
Well he is like a level 15-20 cleric by then. I'm sure that he can create ONE rose if you're going to be picky :P
Shiny things, shiny things, shiny shiny shiny things!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: