Author Topic: Mac tester for Romantic Encounters, we need you!  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Mac tester for Romantic Encounters, we need you!
« on: July 23, 2007, 04:48:57 AM »
Quoting a Russian humor programme, "We love you, we want you, we need you... we MUST you!"

Anyway. If you have some free time tonight/tomorrow, please, PM me, or post in this thread - I'll give you a link to mac version(a .zip file) when I get home. It's simple - just install it, uninstall it, and check that something(at least) plays correctly. For example, enter the Mithrest Inn(posh inn on the Promenade) and talking to Laran or Sheri.

It doesn't mean that we're releasing Romantic Encounters NOW, ALREADY! - just that I want Mac and PC versions out at the same time, and I want to be sure that Mac version isntalls correctly. Thank you!

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Mac tester for Romantic Encounters, we need you!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 12:57:36 AM »
Well, don't complain if Romantic Encounters for Mac crashes your hard drive, eats your suchi and steals your significant other, then. I offered, twice, so nyah. :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: