Author Topic: installation and bugfixes  (Read 1332 times)

Mikeysama

installation and bugfixes
« on: April 24, 2007, 02:01:30 AM »
I have the bugfix packs and text replacements from this site installed: http://www.baldurdash.org/
Will I have to uninstall them for tutu to work? Thank you.

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: installation and bugfixes
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 05:09:27 AM »
Hello -

I have the bugfix packs and text replacements from this site installed: http://www.baldurdash.org/
Will I have to uninstall them for tutu to work? Thank you.

No, both Tutu and Easytutu will install fine with Baldurdash in place.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

mikeysama

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 04:10:05 PM »
Okay, now I'm having a problem, an unusual one. I run the EasyTutu installer/extractor, and after it finishes extracting, it runs Setup.exe. Problem is, setup.exe isn't doing anything. No prompt shows up, the only reason I even know its running is because I can't delete it and its showing up in the Task Manager. My guess is that its crashing as soon as it runs. Any advice?

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 04:49:05 PM »
Hello -

Okay, now I'm having a problem, an unusual one. I run the EasyTutu installer/extractor, and after it finishes extracting, it runs Setup.exe. Problem is, setup.exe isn't doing anything. No prompt shows up, the only reason I even know its running is because I can't delete it and its showing up in the Task Manager. My guess is that its crashing as soon as it runs. Any advice?

Does rebooting help?  Does running setup.exe manually help (the default extract destination is C:\Temp\EasyTutuSetup if you're looking for it)?

You might try perusing the link I posted toward the end of this thread to see if InstallShield is, in the words of another community member, "fooked."  ::)
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

mikeysama

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 04:54:15 PM »
Seems Windows was acting up, as I couldn't run Oblivion either. Rebooting fixed it.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: