Author Topic: Odd bug with ToB  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Winter

• Planewalker
Odd bug with ToB
« on: April 08, 2007, 12:25:37 PM »
I've encountered a strange bug with Kelsey, made all the stranger since he isn't even in my party. I'm in Saradush with ToB, my party consisting of myself, Imoen, Minsc, Sarevok, Jan, and Viconia, and I'm in the romance with Viconia. However, there's a strange bug with Viconia's flirts (I have the flirt pack installed): it shows Viconia's portraits, but it displays the text and plays the wave files for Kelsey's flirts. I would have uninstalled Kelsey to see if that would fix things, but as far as I can tell, there is no way to uninstall him, and I don't know enough to try deleting files.

In case it's a mod conflict, here is, in no particular order, a list of all the mods I have installed (and I'm afraid it's quite a few):
Ease of Use
BG2 Flirt Pack
Banter Pack
Crossmod Banter Pack
Imoen Romance
Edwin Romance
Kelsey
Keto
Fade
Saerileth
Yasraena
Tashia
Amber
Xan for BG2

Edited to include Xan, who I just downloaded and installed.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 01:12:41 PM by Winter »

Offline Winter

• Planewalker
Re: Odd bug with ToB
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 10:57:33 AM »
I would really like some information on whether this is fixable, or if not, how to uninstall Kelsey, since there is only an "install" function on the download.

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
    • Azazello’s Music Profile at Last.fm
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 11:47:32 AM »
I just tested my Setup-Kelsey.exe and I had a Uninstall option, so I'm gonna guess you screwed up your overall installation somehow.

In case it's a mod conflict, here is, in no particular order...

Never a good idea. Please post the contents of your weidu.log
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls
========================================
"Deception has many faces. Truth...has only one."

Offline Winter

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 04:46:01 PM »
Nevermind-bug seems to have gone away on its own. Probably going to have to uninstall Kelsey anyhow-very high quality mod, but I can't stand the bubblehead.

Offline Lasivern

• Awful/Evil Monk
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 06:00:04 PM »
I would really like some information on whether this is fixable, or if not, how to uninstall Kelsey, since there is only an "install" function on the download.

You don't use the downloaded file to uninstall, you use the Kelsey.exe which will be in your main BG folder [c:/program files/BG/SoA or something like that], the folder which contains the BGMain program and the various game folders [Override, Portraits, Sounds, etc...]

When you activate the Kelsey.exe in the main BG folder, you will get a menu consisting of <R>e-install, <U>ninstall or <Q>uit - choose Uninstall....

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
    • Azazello’s Music Profile at Last.fm
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 08:32:35 PM »
...you use the Kelsey.exe which will be in your main BG folder [c:/program files/BG/SoA or something like that], the folder which contains the BGMain program and the various game folders [Override, Portraits, Sounds, etc...]
It's the Setup-Kelsey.exe file, but it is a very good point that you make.

BTW I hope you all know there's a "Kelsey ToB" which extends him into that part of the game.
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls
========================================
"Deception has many faces. Truth...has only one."

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: