Author Topic: The Anomen Romance  (Read 15983 times)

Offline Discord

• Planewalker
The Anomen Romance
« on: March 26, 2007, 08:13:33 PM »
Being a romance fiend and one of the few Anomen fans out there, I have to ask for a little detail about the romance; how does it come about? Will it include quests? Most importantly, will my female PC be able to catfight Surayah for Anomen's affections? (he'd love that, it'd do wonders for his superiority complex)
Kadreyel NPC
www.freewebs.com/kadreyel
A new NPC mod with a mission.

Coming soon(er or later)
[/size]

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
Re: The Anomen Romance
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 08:21:59 PM »
(sigh)

Yet another Ano fan checking in with the all-too-familiar "What she said!"

Actually, you'd be surprised how many people really do like Anomen, for all the abuse he takes.

But I know where this mod stands: in TBH limbo. But that is why patience is a virtue.

Offline Bons

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Glad Corvis Isn't Dead Club
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 11:24:23 PM »
I never intended to have Surayah catfight over Anomen. Let's face it, PC always wins. :)

Surayah does have a chat with the PC, but it's more being curious about the PC's feelings towards the Bioware romances, once they are close to going RomanceActive = 2. She's supportive depending on how much player in Player Character ther is. She may express Sunite disapproval that the PC is not taking romance seriously. She does this for all the romances, though, except Viconia, where Surayah does get catty.

I didn't want to write Anomen's head being turned very much if he was romancing the PC, because I don't want to take away from that relationship to spotlight my NPC while it is in progress.

If the Anomen romance breaks off, then Anomen will continue to moon over <charname/> some and feel sorry for himself. This leads to a slightly different Anomen-Surayah romance path than what happens when the PC is not a match for Anomen.

There will be a couple additional encounters added if you are going through the game with Anomen.

BTW, I've planned a couple changes for Hessa, changing the circumstances of her quest as it stands in the One Day NPC so it will be a personal quest. She'll become available in Waukeen's Promenade, as well. Basically, I'd like to make both of those NPCs standalone components, but with crossmod content if both are installed. I think that will enable me to release a bigger, better version of Hessa, including ToB content much sooner than it will ever take me to get the much more complicated Surayah somewhere approaching beta.

But, yes. TBH Limbo.
Newt had always suspected that people who regularly used the word "community" were using it in a very specific sense that excluded him and everyone he knew.

--Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, "Good Omens"

Offline Discord

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 01:31:38 AM »
Oops! :-[ I didn't know you'd already answered this one. Sorry! I should have guessed its the kind of things a million people would bug you about.

But thanks for the reply, anyway. I'm so unbelievably psyched for this mod to come out.
Kadreyel NPC
www.freewebs.com/kadreyel
A new NPC mod with a mission.

Coming soon(er or later)
[/size]

Offline PrincessSuzie

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 02:11:12 AM »
Actually, you'd be surprised how many people really do like Anomen, for all the abuse he takes.

I'd have to agree with you there...

another anomen fan here! =)

I can't wait to try out all three romance paths.. pc and anomen, and 2 different surayah and anomen path! eagerly waiting for this mod to be complete! =)

-kamui-

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 03:06:18 PM »
And agin another anomen fan appear here... me, and to who dont like anomen, make a little Psychology research to understand the most really human NPC from BG2, i m not saying that he has the better personality of the game, but one of the betters, 3° place to be more exactly, he only lose to edwin and minsc.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: