Author Topic: Save Game Editing  (Read 935 times)

murda

Save Game Editing
« on: March 03, 2007, 01:01:49 PM »
I know how to use save game programs like shadow keeper gate keeper. I just download sword coast keeper and I was wondering why I cant view any of my saved game files in bg1. This happens when I use sword coast keeper, I have sword coast installed, I bought a 3 disk pack and the 3d cd says tales of sword coast. But yeah anyways im going to mess with it some more and see what I can do, but all i really want to do is change my avatar in bg1 to like anything in bg2 pst icwd avatars change the color of my charc make my charc glow, stuff like that if anyone can help or give me a site i can download an editor thats not complicated that has everything that shadow keeper has but for bg1 please tell me thanks.

much love

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: Save Game Editing
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 04:52:09 PM »
The mud-master.com site where Gate Keeper et al were developed has (or had) a forum, perhaps this issue is mentioned there. I can't recall hearing of this problem in the past. You could use Near Infinity to edit your saved games as well, although admittedly the interface is a little tricker than the Keepers.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: