Author Topic: Interactions...  (Read 1771 times)

xLeighx

Interactions...
« on: March 02, 2007, 01:32:16 PM »
I have a week and a half in which to play through both Kelsey (no, I still haven't done Kelsey) and non-bonded Xan.  However, I'm a completist.  Does anyone have a list of where he has really interesting interjections, how many, and which, dialogues he's supposed to have in the non-bonded romance line, and an estimate of how much banter he has with your NPCs?  I don't want huge spoilers, just general indicators, maybe the opening phrase for romance dialogues as opposed to regular ones.
Also, I'm using the Uberweapon, so it doesn't matter who I have in my party really.  Who are fun for banter?

Inside Source

Re: Interactions...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 03:56:25 PM »
As the co-author, I wouldn't miss the banter with Keldorn (on the serious side) or either of the ones with Imoen (on the comic side). One of Imoen's is, I think, in Amkethran, the other is commentary on the romance in late SOA (and maybe early ToB?).

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Interactions...
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 10:20:30 PM »
For the non-bonded path, Minsc, Anomen, Edwin, Korgan, Imoen, Viconia, Aerie and Jaheira all comment on the romance in the second part of the game. Otherwise, it is a matter of your preference: besides the banters I have mentioned, Xan has three banters with every Bioware NPC in SoA, and one more in ToB. And, yes, Keldorn's ToB banter is probably one of the best in the entire mod, if very bitter.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: