Author Topic: The Stone of Askavar v 1.2  (Read 1818 times)

Offline +3 Pen

• Planewalker
The Stone of Askavar v 1.2
« on: February 23, 2007, 05:26:52 PM »
I see this on The Chosen of Mystra site, where it's listed as "Tutu compatible."  Has anybody tried it with EasyTutu?  Is it compatible with other EasyTutu mods, and how does it play?  Just curious.

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
Re: The Stone of Askavar v 1.2
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 05:33:07 PM »
It is compatible according to the author and a few others who've played it, though I don't think it's been tested extensively with other mods (the Tutu version is fairly new still).

Offline +3 Pen

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 05:54:32 PM »
It sounds interesting, but I'm not in the habit of adding mods without some idea in advance how well they'll sit with more current setup.  And given that PPG has a list of "approved" Tutu mods, I suspect I'll hold off until reports come in.  Thanks.

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 06:04:01 PM »
PPG's "approved" list hasn't been updated in some time (and is somewhat limited to the mods available on this site), whereas G3's is updated fairly frequently by various playtesters.  But I don't blame you in holding off, as we don't have much data on this one yet.  FYI I am working on some fixes to the mod for Red Carnelian and will probably be testing it soon (soon for me = next few months ;)).  I have high hopes for it since it's one of the first to add whole areas to Tutu.

Offline +3 Pen

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 06:40:01 PM »
PPG's "approved" list hasn't been updated in some time (and is somewhat limited to the mods available on this site), whereas G3's is updated fairly frequently by various playtesters.  But I don't blame you in holding off, as we don't have much data on this one yet.  FYI I am working on some fixes to the mod for Red Carnelian and will probably be testing it soon (soon for me = next few months ;)).  I have high hopes for it since it's one of the first to add whole areas to Tutu.

That would be great. :) What with the BG1 NPC Project and the Warrior Kit Pack, I might be inclined to do another run-through--just to hear an entirely different group of party NPCs and use a fighter instead of a cleric.  A new quest mod with new areas sounds like a great way to celebrate that.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: