Author Topic: You're a queer fellow  (Read 5434 times)

Offline E-Chuck

• Planewalker
You're a queer fellow
« on: October 25, 2005, 07:30:49 PM »
So soon as i get to beregost Imoen started calling me queer. About 20 times. She wont stop and i'm really am not sure what to do short of re-installing the whole kajigger.

Offline Dexan

• Planewalker
Re: You're a queer fellow
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 09:12:26 AM »
ROTFLMAO  ;D I always thought that something in Beregost bugs TUTU! This one is unique.

Offline Bursk

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 02:29:07 PM »
Maybe it's because of the way you walk.

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 12:55:25 AM »
Do you have any mods installed?  Is she stuttering when she walks?
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline Loriel

• Planewalker
    • Loriel's Downloads
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 01:47:53 AM »
"You're a q-q-q-queer f-f-f-fellow!"

Offline Dexan

• Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 04:19:45 AM »
Ha ha. Lol at Loriel! Yeah, check any mods that effect Beregost. On another note, if you've modded BG2 previous to installing TUTU will that effect gameplay at all? I'm still trying to stop the game bugging out after Beregost.

Uncle Gerhardt Jansen

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 01:36:28 PM »
Is she stuttering when she walks?

Right now, I have this problem with Imoen in my game. Is there any way to cure her from the stutter bug? I had the same problem with Alora when I played more than a year ago, and I don't remember how I fixed it then.

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 07:48:59 PM »
That usually happens when an NPC is being ordered to start dialogue, but has no valid dialogue conditions.  Since Imoen doesn't have any dialogue in normal BG1 (or Tutu), I think this might have something to do with BG1NPC.  Do you have that mod installed?
Earn Money Sleeping.

Uncle Gerhardt Jansen

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005, 04:21:55 AM »
Yes, and it actually started right after one of the NPC banters. Right, I'll badger BG1 NPC staff about this.

PhillS

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 12:04:23 PM »
Has there been any word about this?  I've just started playing BG1 Tutu, get into beregost and Imoen's constantly talking to me.  Really is quite annoying  >:(

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 12:34:06 PM »
No, she's got a lot of dialogue in the first 2 chapters, and then she backs off. She gets in all her friendtalks, and all her scenery comments, etc, all in the first 2 chapters.

Lemme see: you will have gotten the Gorion burial talk, a talk on finding the diamond, a lenghthy interjection on finding Tarnesh's spellbook, a friendtalk about how good it is to be on the open road, a friendtalk where she asks you how you're doing and expresses concern that you might boot her from the party, a comment when you run into Lord Foreshadow about Waterdeep, and then a really long scenery comment on entering Beregost. That's a lot for 2 chapters.

If you haven't run into Foreshadow yet, you will. (Heh. My own foreshadowing.)

She's also going to comment whenever you have a dream.

From this point on, you might get the odd interjection from her, but she will quiet down.

Offline Silk

• Lurker First Class
  • Planewalker
  • A cat of many colours
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 09:40:13 PM »
From this point on, you might get the odd interjection from her, but she will quiet down.

Uh-huh, she starts badgering everyone else instead.  Btw, the Beregost chat is about a new frying pan and pink clothes.
"Some say that our destinies may be read in the stars, that the plans of the gods are revealed to those who but know where to look.  They speak it true but their location is false, for I have seen my destiny shining in your eyes" (Anomen, PPG NPC Flirt Pack)

"You know you're tired when you get up from the desk and the headset's still around your neck"

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 05:16:52 AM »
If you check the following link, you're going to find that you are not alone. Imoen has some Beregost issues that the following will hopefully address.

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=9405

Offline +3 Pen

• Planewalker
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 03:37:21 PM »
Uh-huh, she starts badgering everyone else instead.  Btw, the Beregost chat is about a new frying pan and pink clothes.

Got that too, though it was in the area north of Beregost.

I'd forgotten just how obnoxious and obnoxiously perky Imoen was in BG1.  I would pay dear money for a spell that lets me materialize a Studebaker 1965 automatic transmission above her head, and drop it.

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 04:17:18 PM »
I would pay dear money for a spell that lets me materialize a Studebaker 1965 automatic transmission above her head, and drop it.
You may have to settle for the Restored Summon Cow spell.

Offline +3 Pen

• Planewalker
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 04:48:51 PM »
You may have to settle for the Restored Summon Cow spell.

Originally part of the alpha release of Unfinished Business, it was quickly removed
Restores the Summon Cow spell to BG2. When cast, a cow will fall from the sky and land on the target of the caster's choice.
SPOILERS: The spell can be found in a new store. Talk to Lucy. She'll know.

Oh, that's delightful.  I think it would look very good on Imoen.  Too bad I've finished my EasyTutu instlal and mod load--it would be worth it, even if just the one time.

Thanks for pointing that out!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: