Author Topic: Question for you folks (pertaining to IWD .cbf files)  (Read 732 times)

Offline boyprodigy

• Planewalker
Question for you folks (pertaining to IWD .cbf files)
« on: February 13, 2007, 12:09:15 PM »
Hi all. I currently putting all my IE CD games onto DVD for easy installation. Most of them are easy enough to put onto DVD (BG+TotSC, BG2+ToB, PS:T). But I'm stuck on IWD. I'm putting both the expansion and the core game on one DVD.

The problem is I need to have all the CD# folders on the root of the DVD. The expansion (HoW) has a CD2 folder with files that replace others from the core game. They are all .cbf files. From what I can gather those are areas of the game. My guess is they are just tie ins to the new areas and replacing them wouldn't be a problem since I'll be installing HoW anyways. But I'd like to make sure.

Since you folks know a bit about the IE I thought I'd ask you what these files are and what is the difference between the core IWD cbf files in the CD2 folder and the HoW cbf files in the CD2 folder.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 12:13:21 PM by boyprodigy »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: