Author Topic: Phaere bug ?  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Hamadrys

• Planewalker
Phaere bug ?
« on: February 11, 2007, 09:06:03 PM »
I had just finished the Kuo-Toan dungeon to retrieve the item for the matron mother when I decided to install Solaufein's mod. I had been through all there was to say regarding the romance with Anomen, so when I read Solaufein could be installed without any need to restart the game, well...I installed it at that point.
Now I went and did the beholders dungeon after the installation and saved before entering the mind-flayers dungeon. I have 2 sets of save + the autosave. Well...when I am imprisonned at the very beginning of the mind flayer dungeon, Phaere teleports in the cell, tells me she knows who I am really, turns red and attacks. Of course, after I got out of that dungeon, all Ust' Natha had turned hostile !!!
Even if I reload the save before I enter in the mind flayer dungeon, and go to Ust' Natha, I don't even have time to reach the temple of Llolth that Phaere teleports in front of me and attacks.
Well, all that makes me miss the little quest with the eggs and Solaufein's fake ones. I can grab the real eggs and get them to the dragon, but them there is no Solaufein waiting outside :(
What to do ? I do not have saves older than that.
Thanks...
Want to make free easy money ? Go to : http://cashcrate.com/874128

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: