Author Topic: HELP! - Novices in Planar Sphere don't get their items finished!?  (Read 1106 times)

Offline CeNedra

• Planewalker

... And that is rather annoying, I must say. Larz, Nara and Morul just keep on walking from one end of the room to another and casting fake spells, and I have tried to sleep for a while... about three weeks I did. Not even manually adding that stupid staff of novices they're trying to create makes any difference.
The only way I found to get on with the quests would be to kill the lot, and I don't want to do that, really.

I've got the Planar Sphere Mod installed,  but I can't imagine why it would cause such a problem. I rather suspect the Druidic Sorcerer, of which I'm told it removes scripts from NPCs.

Anyway, is there anything I can do to get those useless mages back to work?

Offline whathuh

• Planewalker
Re: HELP! - Novices in Planar Sphere don't get their items finished!?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 09:38:09 PM »
I'm going to take the lazy way out and not take a look myself, but I will tell you how to figure it out for yourself.

Go download infinity explorer, as it is very useful for looking at the game.  Search for Morul's dialog (which you can find by searching for his .cre (creature) file).  Once you have his dialog up, there should be some timers or things like that, or conditions for him to give you specific items.  You can change these by enabling the console, and simply changing the global variables in game.

The explorer isn't very advanced, but it has a good interface.  If you want to edit stuff, or search easier, try near infinity, or dltcep.

Offline CeNedra

• Planewalker
Re: HELP! - Novices in Planar Sphere don't get their items finished!?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 10:46:55 AM »
Thx!  :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: