Author Topic: BG1tutu AND tutufix in spanish (I made it T_T)  (Read 937 times)

Offline Captn_Immort

• Love Boat Captain
  • Planewalker
  • Take the reins and steer us towards the clear
    • Clan DLAN
BG1tutu AND tutufix in spanish (I made it T_T)
« on: January 31, 2007, 09:00:11 AM »
Okay, so due to your lack of interest in all this more than 3 years, I implemented the translations myself, and I think/hope I did it right, cos I'm not a modder.

If you wanna download BG1tutu and Tutufix in spanish, here you have them: http://academia.clandlan.net/?page=academia/view&id=24

I'll appreciate that if any modder suddenly cares (I don't have a lot of hope on this one) and checks them out and sees something wrong, they'd tell me so I can fix it, or if it's something extra complicated for me, can teach me or fix it themselves.

Having said that... I'm feeling better now  :P 8) ;)

Credits:

Tutu translation: Mhoram-Immortality
Tutufix translation: Memnoch-Ghildrean

Cya.

EDIT: Yes, this is tutu v4.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 09:11:15 AM by Captn_Immort »
DialogChecker makes dealing with TRA. files a lot easier! New tool for translators and modders with multi-language mods.

CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

If you need my assistance with a translation or update of a translation please send me a PM or email. Thanks!!

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
Re: BG1tutu AND tutufix in spanish (I made it T_T)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 05:28:07 PM »
¡Excelente! Muy bien hecho. :)

I'll take a look at it (though I'm not exactly an expert).

Now for FácilTutu... ;)

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
Re: BG1tutu AND tutufix in spanish (I made it T_T)
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 07:14:32 AM »
Looks good to me.  I don't see any reason not to include your translation in the current version. :)

Just wondering why you have another file containing the Merchant League Guards (LEAGGU1-LEAGGU7.CRE).  Did you make fixes to these?  Or is this normally part of BG1Tutu (I don't know since I use EasyTutu)?

Also (maybe this is @SimDing0 or someone else who knows about this mod), shouldn't the Journal Entries Titles component be TRAified or is it only applicable to the English game?  (And why does WeiDU say "Do not use this command" about STRING_SET, aside from the fact it modifies the .TLK file - is there a more 'acceptable' way of doing this or something?)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: