Author Topic: Item Upgrade v35 Released  (Read 8540 times)

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
Item Upgrade v35 Released
« on: January 28, 2007, 09:57:46 AM »
The Item Upgrade mod allows Cromwell and Cespenar to upgrade additional items in BGII. One third of them are convenience functions (e.g., they save you ring or boot space), one third of them try to beef up categories of weapons that are "weak by comparison" (e.g., clubs and spears), and one third of them upgrade NPC-specific items. The only change in the new version is a new Korean translation, courtesy of web2air.

Relevant links:Changelog for v35:

• Added Korean translation, courtesy of web2air.
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

Vlaid

Re: Item Upgrade v35 Released
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 09:01:04 AM »
Hey, I enjoy this mod as it makes the game easier, but I have a problem. At certain points (ie "these rings you be wearin' look workable"), I have no response the game says "NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS". And previously I could drop the rings, now even after I do, it still does this. I would really appreaciate you guys finding out what's wrong with this, for myself and anyone else encountering this problem. I haven' talked to Caspenar so it might only be Cromwell. I've un and reinstalled this mod, no change.

Nick

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 10:11:59 AM »
That's crazy man, I'm having the exact same problem.  Seems to be an issue with the rings of protection/rings of regeneration = rings of preservation.  If you drop those at your characters' feet you can proceed through Cromwell's search, but if you want the stylish rings of preservation you'll have to edit or console them in.  Funnily enough, it doesn't happen in a concurrent game with a different protagonist.  Wonder what could be happening.

Makes the game easier, yeah, I see it as a small help in my struggles against the Tactics Mod. ;-)

Offline Artist Monk

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 12:43:00 PM »
Anyone can direct me to how to install EOU to Icewind Dale 2 I dl'd from GOG.com?

Seems I don't have the path that EOU would open up into.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: