Author Topic: Quick question  (Read 922 times)

Offline Loké

• Planewalker
Quick question
« on: January 23, 2007, 03:01:27 PM »
It's been soooooo long since I last played Baldur's Gate I (the joys of XP and lack-of-compatability-modes, and waiting a while until most of the bugs-especially the nasty ones-had been ironed out of Tutu) I can't remember if this is a problem with tutu or not, so I'm asking here.

I've just beaten the game (yay!) and I'd like to pop over and visit Delainy (or in this case Delruye, or however-you-spell-his-name) and investigate Dulag's tower (with my bag of holding). Only thing is, I load the final save, and I can't exit the temple. Is this a bug with Tutu or am I being an senile old fart? As I said, it's been so long since I gave BG1 the once-over I've literally been re-learning large chunks of the game, so I have no idea if this is tutu or just Bg1 being silly.

ps. Any chance of map markers? That's one thing I *do* miss from BG2! :p

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: Quick question
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 06:00:21 PM »
Hello -

The death of Sarevok marks the end of the game.  To visit the expansion, do so prior to winning that final battle.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

Offline Loké

• Planewalker
Re: Quick question
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 01:41:10 AM »
Eh well, nothing a quick console command can't sort out. :p

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: