Author Topic: Cleric's weapons restriction  (Read 8393 times)

Demivrgvs

Cleric's weapons restriction
« on: January 17, 2007, 02:46:05 PM »
What do i have to "remove" via /*...*/ from the tp2 to make sure only clerics are affected by the mod? Is it possible? I don't want to remove all the restriction but only those referred to the cleric's classes...

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
Re: Cleric's weapons restriction
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 05:15:27 PM »
Just because it will let you select any proficiencies you are eligible to use does not mean that you are compelled to do so.

I don't actually think you can comment out the non-cleric parts, although I can't say that with certainty, as I haven't looked at the tp2.

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
Re: Cleric's weapons restriction
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 12:37:10 AM »
I don't think you can do that either.  I glanced over the tp2 and it seems it copies over every standard weapon in the game and wipes out the usability requirements.

You might pose the question differently on the G3 mod Q&A forum.  There was a post a while back that had the code necessary to implement a tweak allowing certain weapons (like swords for cleric-rangers) but I can't find it again.  As I recall though, it was fairly easy code (easier than, say, modding something like Ashes of Embers to be class-specific).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: