Author Topic: bard mod (level 8 spells)  (Read 7688 times)

Offline windchime

• Planewalker
bard mod (level 8 spells)
« on: January 15, 2007, 08:07:18 AM »
hi guys,
just wondering, anyone knows/remembers what mod and where it is for the bard to move to a more decent spell advancement?
this mod allows the bards in BG2 to learn and cast up level 8 spells... not bad is it?
anyone?

Offline Silk

• Lurker First Class
  • Planewalker
  • A cat of many colours
Re: bard mod (level 8 spells)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 04:34:37 AM »
I had it ... I just can't remember where I got it or if it's on the new computer.
"Some say that our destinies may be read in the stars, that the plans of the gods are revealed to those who but know where to look.  They speak it true but their location is false, for I have seen my destiny shining in your eyes" (Anomen, PPG NPC Flirt Pack)

"You know you're tired when you get up from the desk and the headset's still around your neck"

Offline Daulmakan

• Comfortably numb
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 11:42:13 PM »
hi guys,
just wondering, anyone knows/remembers what mod and where it is for the bard to move to a more decent spell advancement?
this mod allows the bards in BG2 to learn and cast up level 8 spells... not bad is it?
anyone?
Zyraen's Miscellany, right here on Pocket Plane offers that option, among others.

The BG2 Tweak Pack also provides extended bard spells progression, although I believe it doesn't go beyond level 7 spells.

Offline Silk

• Lurker First Class
  • Planewalker
  • A cat of many colours
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 02:43:07 AM »
 :-[  Right, now I feel dumb.  I looked at Zyraen's stuff last night when I posted the first reply and must have skipped over that component.  It is indeed available here.
"Some say that our destinies may be read in the stars, that the plans of the gods are revealed to those who but know where to look.  They speak it true but their location is false, for I have seen my destiny shining in your eyes" (Anomen, PPG NPC Flirt Pack)

"You know you're tired when you get up from the desk and the headset's still around your neck"

Offline Silverfern

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 08:55:56 AM »
Does anyone know of a tweak pack that allows bards to fight and sing at the same time? That was their best advantage in Baldur's Gate, and I was extemely dissapointed to find they can't multi-task like that in SoA, even if it's more realistic in SoA. I mean, I know it would be difficult to play pipes while shooting arrows or whatever.
"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: