Author Topic: Compatibility with pre-existing BG 1 mods/tweaks  (Read 978 times)

Garns

Compatibility with pre-existing BG 1 mods/tweaks
« on: January 14, 2007, 11:31:34 AM »
Hey, first off, hello everyone! Secondly, thank you so much for BG Tutu and everything else you've done...

but yes, you've guessed it, the noob needs to know something - does the BG Tutu conversion carry over any mods/tweaks previously installed on to BG1 original? I've read through the reviews, and there doesn't appear to be an explicit mention of this. Say I wanted to put a tweak in for BG1 (which to my knowledge has only been made FOR BG1 original) that removed the magical item (rings etc) restrictions, could this be installed on Tutu?

Sorry if I'm asking something already answered, but I looked and missed it if it's there.

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: Compatibility with pre-existing BG 1 mods/tweaks
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 12:49:08 PM »
Hello -

but yes, you've guessed it, the noob needs to know something - does the BG Tutu conversion carry over any mods/tweaks previously installed on to BG1 original? I've read through the reviews, and there doesn't appear to be an explicit mention of this. Say I wanted to put a tweak in for BG1 (which to my knowledge has only been made FOR BG1 original) that removed the magical item (rings etc) restrictions, could this be installed on Tutu?

Sorry if I'm asking something already answered, but I looked and missed it if it's there.

On conventional Tutu, maybe.  On EasyTutu, no.

G3's BG2 Tweaks is a Tutu-compatible mod and offers many such features.  Just be sure to examine each component carefully, and only install the ones which interest you.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: