Author Topic: Another thing for v16  (Read 7194 times)

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
Another thing for v16
« on: October 28, 2006, 07:22:32 PM »
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
Re: Another thing for v16
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 11:24:03 AM »
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 09:32:02 AM »
And while I'm thinking about it... the Gorf fixes are also redundant with Fixpack installed; we should probably add a REQUIRE_PREDICATE to it. The Justifier and Feralan kits should probably be updated with the minor fixes from DR.
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 07:26:15 AM »
A couple of journal entries are not being cleared:

Gain the services of Sir Sarles for the temple.

I have found Unger's lost brother, Gorje.  Let us hope that he will keep up his end of the bargain and provide me with the necessary ore.
The hunt for Valygar Corthala.

Hervo mentioned that Valygar had numerous friends in the Amnish military, as he was a scout for them at one point.  He remembered one friend in particular, a woman by the name of Suna Seni, who would probably be found at the Copper Coronet.
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: