Author Topic: trouble with yoshi  (Read 918 times)

Offline clock sendak

• delantero derecho
  • Planewalker
trouble with yoshi
« on: November 30, 2006, 12:25:00 PM »
so yoshi betrays me, blah, blah, blah, but doesw not fight me, so does not die, so I can't get his heart to take the geas off (which is, I believe the only way to get him back in your party until TOB).  I'm heading off with the lanthorn and I just miss the guy.  Anybody know the item code for his heart? or a way to summon him?  anything? 

also, what to do with Bodhi's heart? and I think I still have a demon heart laying around...

now, if there truly is no way to get yoshi back, how would you fill the hole if your party was:

Kensai (pc)
Minsc (as barbarian)
Monk
Jaheira (as cleric ranger)
Imoen (as sorceress)
Tsujatha

I only recently picked up Minsc in favor of Haerdalis, who just doesn't seem to be any good, even with several (er, SEVERAL) super overpowered items (ability stats at a minimum of 18, ac -14, a flail that does 4d10+4...) so i'm not yet sure what I think of minsc.  What I wanted was someone who could fight in melee and with a bow (so that's minsc) but with an extra useful side skill (like a blade's spellcasting and spin moves or Yoshi's setting traps, oh yeah and I'm sick of springing traps every bloody place i go).  WWYD?  (sorry I live in a place with LOTS of bumper stickers, it seems political and cultural musings only come in four to seven words bursts around here)

cheers
Hey yo, I know this dude right.
Carl, he wore tight blue sweats, but wasn't glued too tight.  all he had upstairs was a crude light
you think that's weird, he lived next door to a food fight.

Offline Faerun

• Planewalker
Re: trouble with yoshi
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 03:13:39 AM »
I realize this is a fairly old post but how'd you make Minsc a Berserker? Sorry I can't really help you with your problem.

Edit: nevermind I found it!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 05:20:51 AM by Faerun »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: