Author Topic: Troubles during Tutu installation.. Need answers !  (Read 1092 times)

Tux_fr

Troubles during Tutu installation.. Need answers !
« on: November 26, 2006, 07:13:10 AM »
Hey there. I've just decide to reinstall BG1 and replay it one more time and i fall on tutu when searching some mods.
All seems good and perfect but during install tutu say me that : "File missings on BG1 folder :  d:\black isle\Data\AREA110C.bif
d:\black isle\Data\AREA1200.bif  (And 19 mores area names) " And that broke my heart !

I've check out the install of BG vanilla and BG II ( and Tosc - but without Tob i dont wanna install it ) and all seems fine. After a lot of trys i've just decide to reinstall BG I and tosc ( yeah yeah completly-awesomly-complete installations ) after one hour ( reinstall time )  easy tut say me the same thing " d:\black isle\Data\AREA110C.bif    d:\black isle\Data\AREA1200.bif  " but only two files missings (around 23 the first time) SO, here finnilly come my question : WHAT TEH HELL I NEEDA DO  :'( 

Please someone help I'll love to prelay this awesme game but i've not the strentgh to take it in 640x480 !

P.S. : It is real that easy tutu will translate my BG ( in French ) in English ?

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: Troubles during Tutu installation.. Need answers !
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 08:20:56 AM »
Hello -

There may be a problem with your BG1 CDs that is preventing those two files from being copied to your hard drive during installation.  I suggest locating the files on the CDs, and then attempting to copy them directly.  You are definitely going to need to address the problem, though: the installer is forcing you to deal with it in order to prevent a lot of frustration in the future as you are trying to play.

I've check out the install of BG vanilla and BG II ( and Tosc - but without Tob i dont wanna install it ) and all seems fine. After a lot of trys i've just decide to reinstall BG I and tosc ( yeah yeah completly-awesomly-complete installations )

For playing Tutu, you definitely want to install TotSC if you have it.  Even if you have no intention of playing the TotSC content.

P.S. : It is real that easy tutu will translate my BG ( in French ) in English ?

There isn't any translation.  EasyTutu is simply an English language distribution.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: