Author Topic: Need Help with permenant Improved Alacrity  (Read 8369 times)

Keldorn

Need Help with permenant Improved Alacrity
« on: November 25, 2006, 10:04:11 PM »
I know this has been asked many times, but most of the answers I have seen are too short or I just not understandable
I have DLTC On my comp and infinty engine? I think =/ I have never used them before, and I need someone to maybe email or explain to me how to add the Improved Alacrity (Baldurs gate 2 SoA + ToB) effect so its permenant.
I have tweaked around with DLTC, but I dont think I even set it up correctly. I am new to this modding idea, and this is my first attempt.
Any detailed description of how to add IA to my Character / Item would be amazing. Or a possible downloadable mod, of BOOT01 Speed boots with IA on them?
Thank you ahead of time.

Note: I have searched in many places all over the internet, and I cannot find a mod or a understandable description how to apply the Permenant IA.

Keldorn

Re: Need Help with permenant Improved Alacrity
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 04:42:36 PM »
wow.......I cant believe it...after hours   .... downloading lots of different programs, i finally did it,..... w00t. So I do not need help anymore for IA.
^_^

Mild

Re: Need Help with permenant Improved Alacrity
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 06:31:31 PM »
Hey Keldorn :)
Ive been wanting the same, with IA on my Char too..
Could you please make a list of programs you have used?
Im all new to this modding too..
I know this is an old post.. but its worth a try :)

Thank you

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: