Author Topic: Problems with Bodhi in Ch. 3  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Solar

• Planewalker
Problems with Bodhi in Ch. 3
« on: November 16, 2006, 02:50:31 AM »
I have Tactics 2 installed.

After the first conversation with Bodhi in Chapter 3, I got the "NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS" bug (or whatever you wanna call it).

I wasn't sure why it came up, but I reinstalled the Baldurdash fix (I recently had a System Recovery on Windows which outdated a bunch of files). After that, I no longer got that message, but instead I have to click Continue a few times at the end of the conversation, till Bodhi says something along the lines of, "I grow tired of this ...".

The fight then commences, but in seemingly improved Tactics mode (she summons a horde of Grimwarders). I don't want this tweak (I installed it months ago), so I uninstalled it, but it's still there! I then reinstalled Tactics Bodhi, uninstalled, but that didn't work either. I mentioned the first error message because I thought it might have something to do with this, but I'm really not sure.

Am I "stuck" because the save-game is just before I put the stake through the last vampire, or what? I'm not REALLY stuck -- I could just CTRL+Y her -- but still.

How can I fix the problem?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: