Author Topic: How does Tutu's "FinalSave" work?  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Korchuk

• Planewalker
How does Tutu's "FinalSave" work?
« on: October 30, 2006, 09:26:55 PM »
well, how does it work? Does it convert your game to a BG1 file so that you can import "normally" to SoA? If so, how does it handle Half-Orcs?

If not, does it let you choose a new kit when you import/reassign proficiencies?

I ask for two reasons:
1. in case I decide to play a Half-Orc through BG1
2. I want to play a Dwarf Cleric through right now, but I don't want to use a kit for BG1, I want to pick one when I get to BG2(like normal)

Thanks in advance!

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: How does Tutu's "FinalSave" work?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 05:26:02 AM »
Hello -

well, how does it work?

Exactly like a BG2 save, just full of Tutu resources.

Does it convert your game to a BG1 file so that you can import "normally" to SoA? If so, how does it handle Half-Orcs?

No, it's already a BG2 save.  Your half-orc will remain a half-orc.

If not, does it let you choose a new kit when you import/reassign proficiencies?

Nope.  The time to choose your kit (if any) is at character creation, which in Tutu's case is at the very beginning of your career.  You will not have the option to choose a kit when migrating to SoA -- that decision has been made already.

2. I want to play a Dwarf Cleric through right now, but I don't want to use a kit for BG1, I want to pick one when I get to BG2(like normal)

A savegame editor like ShadowKeeper can accomplish this without too much trouble.  Play as a vanilla cleric, import to SoA, save after Imoen unlocks your cage, edit with SK.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: